Cherry Capital Foods
- Cherry Capital could have chosen any other software solution. Why did Cherry Capital choose to return to FreshByte Software? When considering options when the solution we moved to fell short, the message from our people was that Fresh Byte could do everything they needed. We vetted what had been perceived gaps with Fresh Byte and were comfortable that they were not gaps. At that point the choice was clear.
- How has FreshByte Software added efficiency to your operations? Every function requires significantly less system time with Fresh Byte. The information required to do the job every day is readily available at your fingertips. The solution is designed by a company that knows what’s required for food distributors and how to deliver it efficiently.
- Do you feel that FreshByte Software will provide you with a competitive advantage? If yes, how? We have a strategy commitment to growing our ecommerce presence. With the integration of Fresh Store, we’re already a step closer to competitive advantage in B2B. Our next project is to build a shopify site for our B2C business. With a fully integrated solution in place, we will have a competitive advantage in wild, forage, specialty and local.
- What are the most useful features within FreshByte Software that have added value to your operations? The Inventory Comparison Monitor, Inventory Pricing Monitor and Sales Analysis Report are powerful tools that put a lot of information in one place. These tools empower our people to focus on value added analysis and problem solving.
- What defines great customer service to you and does FreshByte Software provide you with this experience?
Great customer service is built on three fundamental pillars:
The confidence that you are important to your vendor.
The vendors ability to support, train and customize the solution to your needs.
The vendors ability to provide industry specific advice and coaching.
Fresh Byte does all of these things very well.