Houston, TX – [November 12, 2019] – FreshByte Software is excited to debut its software for the first time at the New York Produce Show in New York, December 10th-13th at booth 610. New products such as: On The Go App , Fresh Physical Inventory, Fresh Pick, Fresh Receiving Inventory and other special offers will be presented to attendees (www.freshbytesoftware.com).
On The Go App
Send your store app with your logo to customers. Your customers will simply download your app within the Google Play or App store.
- The shopping cart saves product selected by the customer. Once the customer is ready to place their order, it is submitted to you automatically and immediately.
Order History allows your customers to see expected orders, new orders, orders in process, and shipped and billed invoices.
Many available settings for what your customers can see and order.
- Automatically scales for screen sizes, tablets, and cellphones.
New catalog grid view with quicker order quantity, up/down arrow, mass add to cart, drag and drop grid columns, column sorting, and quick/default standard item views of catalog.
The new cart features give the user ability to merge the cart, quantity, delete lines, and empty cart (Read More) .
Fresh Physical Inventory
Perform full Physical Inventory and Cycles Counts by scanning case/pallet labels with FreshByte Software’s Mobile app.
After count sheet is created in the system, your warehouse personnel will be able to use the scanning apps to input the quantity of inventory in your warehouse.
- When the count sheet is selected, scan an item and it will increment the counted quantity by 1 for each case label scanned.
When a pallet label is scanned, it will increment by however many units are on the pallet (Read More) .
Fresh Pick provides two incredible benefits in one software package. First, this module will verify that the correct products are pulled from inventory and/or loaded for delivery to each customer. In addition, while gathering this information it also verifies and stores the lot number of the picked or delivered item, identifying both the originating vendor and the end-user.
- Hardware Fresh Pick loads onto any Android™ or iOS device, which wirelessly syncs with FreshByte Software.
- Order Fulfillment Warehouse personnel can view an order and pick the items required, or scan items to verify correct quantity and lot selection against an order.
- Accuracy As each item is picked or scanned, the app verifies the items against an order. A warning is then sounded if an incorrect item is scanned or if the quantity or lot is incorrect.
- Traceability Once the scanned item has been verified against the order, the lot number is stored with the sales record, which enables the product to be tracked to and from each vendor and customer. This ensures full compliance with all of the Traceability and Bioterrorism Act requirements (Read More) .
After a PO is created in FreshByte Software, one or more labels can be printed for each pallet or case to be received. When the product is received into your warehouse, these pre-printed labels can be affixed to each pallet or case for future identification and traceability purposes.
Individual bar-coded case labels can also be printed, however, since it is not usually feasible to affix these two cases at time of receiving, they can be stored in a pouch and then stuck onto each case at time of picking for a customer (Read More) .
We will have tradeshow rebates and giveaways at booth 610.
If you would like more information before the show or would like to schedule a meeting at the show to learn about our profit making modules, please let us know.
About The New York Produce Show and Conference
FreshByte Software is a proud member of the New York Produce Show. The three-day event including networking opportunities, a trade show of over 400 companies, retail "thought-leader" breakfast panel hosted by perishable Pundit Jim Prevor, educational micro-sessions and tours of the region's vibrant industry, including the local retailers, wholesalers, foodservice distributors, urban farms and unique eateries.
About FreshByte Software
Fresh Byte Software is a customer service organization specializing in software for the Wholesale Distribution industry. We provide an inventory and accounting management system built to increase gross profits and minimize costs for wholesalers, distributors, and manufacturers. With real-time inventory control, instant profitability, lot traceability, and a complete general ledger, FreshByte Software provides the best management tools to significantly improve all aspects of your business.
Contact: Shelvia Smith